Оглавление блога

пятница, 23 января 2015 г.

Языколомка


X. Morgu.
X. Good morning.
Y. Morgu. Fa y' tan?
Y. Good morning. How are you?
X. Mi de. Fa f' yu?
X. I'm fine. How are you?
Y. Mi de bun.
Y. I'm fine.
Y. M' e leri en.
Y. I'm learning it.
X. Ay go?
X. How's it going?
Y. Ay, p'kinso.
Y. Yes, little by little.
X. Fa yu nen?
X. What's your name?
Y. Mi nen na Brigitte.
Y. My name is Brigitte.
X. Mi nen na Marlon.
X. My name is Marlon.
Fa'y go?
 How's it going?
Bun.
Good.
Fa waka?
What's up?
Mi de.
I'm fine.
Fa yu tan?
How are you?
A e go bun.
It's going good.
Ala sani bun?
Is everything good?
Ay, ala sani bun.
Yes, everything's O.K.
Mi e gwe.
 I'm leaving.
Mi o si yu moro lati.
I'll see you later.
Dalek.
See you soon.
Tan bun.
Stay well.
Waka bun.
Have a safe trip.
Te tamara.
Till tomorrow.
Sribi switi.
Sleep well.
Adyosi.
Goodbye.
Famiri
Family
ma
mother
pa
father
sa
sister
brada
brother
boi
son
meisje
daughter
Mi ma grani.
My mother is old.
Mi pa langa.
My father is tall.
Mi sa breyti.
My sister is happy.
Mi brada syatu.
My brother is short.
Mi boi moi.
My son is handsome.
Mi meisje yongu.
My daughter is young.
X. Fa y' tan?
X. How are you?
Y. Mi de.
Y. I'm fine.
X. Sortu kondre yu k'mopo?
X. Where do you come from?
Y. Mi k'mopo na Amerkan kondre.
Y. I come from America.
X. San yu e du dya?
X. What are you doing here?
Y. Mi na wan vrijwilliger.
Y. I'm a volunteer.
X. O langa y' de dya?
X. How long have you been here?
Y. Siksi mun k'ba.
Y. Six months already.
X. O langa y'o tan?
X. How long will you stay?
Y. M'o tan tu yari.
Y. I'll stay 2 years.
Ay,/Ja.
 Yes.
No./Nono.
No.
Mi breyti.
I'm happy.
Mi sari.
I'm sad.
Mi weri.
I'm tired.
Mi siki.
I'm sick.
Sribi e kiri mi.
I'm sleepy. (Sleep kills me.)
Mi no e taki Nederlands/Bakra Tongo.
I don't speak Dutch.
Mi no e ferstan yu.
I don't understand you.
Mi no sabi.
I don't know.
Yu kan taki en ete wan lesi.
Say that again.
Yu kan taki moro safri.
Can you speak more slowly?
Yu e sari?
Are you sad?
No, mi no e sari.
No, I am not sad.
Yu e taki Engels?
Do you speak English?
Ay,/Ja, mi e taki Engels.
Yes, I speak English.
Yu e breyti?
Are you happy?
Ay./Ja, mi e breyti.
Yes, I am happy.
Yu e siki?
Are you sick?
No, mi no e siki.
No, I am not sick.
Yu e taki Nederlands?
Do you speak Dutch.
No, mi no e taki Nederlands
No, I don't speak Dutch.
Yu e sari?
Are you sad?
Ay/Ja, mi e sari mi e misi mi mati.
Yes, I am sad. I miss my friend.
Yu e taki Spanjoro?
Do you speak Spanish?
Ay,/Ja, mi e taki Spanjoro.
Yes, I speak Spanish.
Yu abi wan bedi?
Do you have a bed?
Ay,/Ja, mi abi wan bedi.
Yes, I have a bed.
Yu abi dri pikin?
Do you have three children?
No, mi no abi dri pikin
No, I don't have three children.
Yu abi tu dagu?
Do you have two dogs?
Ay,/Ja, mi abi tu dagu
Yes, I have two dogs.
Yu abi neigi bosroko?
Do you have nine shirts?
No, mi no abi neigi bosroko.
No, I don't have nine shirts.
Yu abi aiti buku?
Do you have eight books?
Ay,/Ja, mi abi aiti buku
Yes, I have eight books.
fo oso
4 houses
siksi pikin
6 children
wan wagi
1 car
neigi sturu
9 chairs
tin yapon
10 dresses
tra esde    
 the day before yesterday
esde 
 yesterday
tamara 
 tomorrow
tra tamara  
 day after tomorrow
januari
January
februari
February
maart
March
april
April
mei
May
juni
June
juli
July
augustus
August
september
September
oktober
October
november
November
december
December
Tide na munde
Today is Monday
Sortu dei na tamara?
What day is tomorrow?
Tamara na dinsdag.
Tomorrow is Tuesday.
Tide na freyda.
Today is Friday
Sortu dei na tamara?
What day is tomorrow?
Tamara na Satra
Tomorrow is Saturday.
Tide na Sonde.
Today is Sunday.
Sortu dei na tamara?
What day is tomorrow?
Tamara na munde
Tomorrow is Monday.
Tide na yu feryari dei
Today it's your birthday
Ef' na yu feryar' dei,
If it's your birthday,
yu gi wan fesa gi ala yu mati.
then you give a party for all of your friends.
Yu mus' pai fu ala nyan nanga dringi.
You must pay for all the food and drinks.
Yu mus' aksi wan s'ma fu drai poku gi yu.
You need to ask someone to play music for you.
Yu mus' prati lekkers gi ala yu mati.
You must serve treats to all of your friends.
Te yu go na wan tra s'ma feryar' oso
When you go to a birthday party
yu mus' tyari wan kado.
you should bring a present.
Yu kan gi wan tu $ in wan karta
You can put a few dollars in a card
of yu kan bai wan pikin kado.
or buy a small gift.
Y. Pe mi kan fen' wan san' f' nyan?
Y. Where can I find something to eat?
X. Wan "warung" de tap' a uku.
X. There is a "warung" on the corner.
Y. San mi kan bai drape?
Y. What can I buy there?
X. Den abi bami, nasi nanga sate.
X. They have fried noodles, fried rice and skewered meat.
Y. Ma mi n'e nyan meti.
Y. But I don't eat meat.
X. Dan yu kan proberi "pitjel".
X. Then you can try "pitjel".
Y. San na dati?
Y. What's that?
X. Dat' na bori gruntu nanga pinda sambal.
X. That's boiled vegetables with peanut sauce.
Y. Sort' sani mi kan bai moro?
Y. What else can I buy?
X. Yu kan bai telo.
X. You can buy telo.
Y. San na dati? Mi no sab' en.
Y. What's that? I don't know it.
X. Na baka kasaba.
X. It's fried cassava.
Y. Mi denki m' o prober' ala tu.
Y. I think I'll try both.
Angri e kiri mi.
I'm hungry. (Hunger kills me.)
Watra e kiri mi.
I'm thirsty. (Water kills me.)
Mi no nyan meti.
I don't eat meat.
Mi no gwenti.
I am not used to (it).
Mi trefu na pinda.
I am allergic to peanuts.
Mi lobi kofi.
I like coffee.
Mi no lobi soft.
I don't like soda.
Yu wani proberi en?
You want to try it?
Yu wani nyan en?
You want to eat it?
Kon nyan.
Come eat.
No, mi no wani.
No, thanks. (No, I don't want it.)
Mi bere furu.
I can't eat any more. (My stomach is full.)
Kon dringi.
Come to drink.
Gran tangi.
Thank you.
Na noti.
You're welcome.
Angri e kiri yu?
Are you hungry?
Ay/Ja angri e kiri mi.
Yes, I am hungry.
Yu lobi koffie?
Do you like coffee?
Ay/Ja mi lobi koffie
Yes, I like coffee.
Yu lobi meti?
Do you like meat?
No, mi no lobi meti.
No, I don't like meat.
Yu lobi pinda?
Do you like peanuts?
No, mi no lobi pinda.
No, I don't like peanuts.
Watra e kiri yu?
Are you thirsty?
No, watra no e kiri mi.
No, I am not thirsty.
X. Pe y' e tan?
X. Where do you stay?
Y. Mi e tan na Powaka.
Y. I stay in Powaka.
X. Nanga suma y' e tan?
X. Who are you staying with?
Y. Nanga ma Sylvie.
Y. With mother Sylvie.
X. San yu e du drape?
X. What are you doing there?
X. O langa y' o tan drape?
X. How long will you stay there?
Y. M' o tan tu mun.
Y. I'll stay two months.
X. San y' o du baka dati dan?
X. What will you do after that?
Y. M' o go lib' na wan tra dorpu.
Y. I'll go to live in another village.
Suma drape?
Who's there?
San pasa?
What happened?
Pe yu tan?
Where do you live?
O ten yu drai kon baka?
When will you come back?
Fu san ede a no de dya?
Why isn't he here?
Ofara a dorpu de?
How far is the village?
Omeni moni yu abi?
How much money do you have?
Sortu dorpu yu e tan?
Which village do you live (stay in)?
Y. A bus dis' e go na Zorg en Hoop?
Y. Does this bus go to Zorg en Hoop?
X. Ay, pe y'e go?
X. Yes, where are you going?
Y. Mi wan go na a Peace Corps kantoro na Franchepanestraat nummer twaalf, abrasei fu ABC bangi.
Y. I want to go to the Peace Corps Office at Franchepanestraat number 12, across from the ABC Bank.
X. Abun.
X. That's good.
Y. Omeni?
Y. How much?
X. Tu dala.
X. Two Dollars.
Y. Mi musu pay nownow?
Y. Should I pay now?
X. No, pay te y'e saka.
X. No, pay when you get off.
Y. Yu kan taygi mi pe mi mus' saka?
Y. You'll tell me where to get off?
X. Ay, no span.
X. No worries.
Y. Gran tangi.
Y. Thank you.
X. A bun.
X. You're welcome.
Go insei.
Go inside.
A dagu de na dorosei.
The dog is outside.
A pus'pusi de ondro a tafra.
The cat is under the table.
A buku de tapu a tafra.
The book is on the table.
Suma e tan na fessei?
Who is living in front?
A knapu baka a tonbangi.
He/She stands behind the counter.
Yu e tan abrasei fu a liba?
Are you living across the river?
Drai go na links.
Turn to the left.
Mi e tan rechts fu a pasi.
I'm living on the right side of the road.
Yu musu waka langa langa.
You have to walk straight.

Комментариев нет :